The Diebel Legacy Fund is profoundly grateful for the hundreds of donors who have made it possible for us to recognize, honor and perpetuate the concept of the Good Samaritan in our Central Florida community.
See the Supporters of the Diebel Legacy Fund
Our donors are separated into five levels. While it would be impossible to list them all, here is a sampling of our donors:
Champions of the Legacy
The Champions of the Legacy have each invested over $10,000 in the Diebel Legacy Fund, with the majority donating over $20,000. Here is a sampling of the membership of this group:
- Anesthesiologists of Greater Orlando
- Center for Reproductive Medicine
- Covelli Enterprises, Inc.
- Fannie Hillman & Associates, Inc.
- Maher Guiley & Maher PA
- The Meier Agency
- OB & GYN Specialists, P.A.
- Orlando Regional Healthcare
- John and Sandra Race
- Westgate Resorts Foundation, Inc.
Legacy Investors have invested between $5,000 and $10,000 in the Mission of the Diebel Legacy Fund. This group tends to be populated with organizations that have supported the Diebel Legacy Fund repeatedly over the years of our existence. Here is a sampling of the membership in this group:
- Fertility C.A.R.E
- KPMG LLP
- Harriett Lake
- Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor & Reed
- Massey Services Inc.
- Pediatrix Medical Group, Inc.
- Realvest Partners
Central Florida Samaritans
Central Florida Samaritans, many of whom were Dr. Don Diebel’s friends and colleagues, have furthered the vision of The Diebel Legacy Fund by investing between $2,000 and $5,000. Here is just a sampling of this group:
- Hector A. Arango M.D., P.A.
- Gregory Ramsby
- D Scott Rotatori MD
- The Surgical Group of Orlando
- Thomas H. Yochum
Friends of the Fund
Friends of the Fund have donated between $500 and $2,000:
- Dr. Amanpreet S. Bhullar
- David and Kelly Leadbetter
- Thomas, Beck, Zurcher & White
Dr. Don Diebel Jr. had a tremendous impact on his community, as well as those who knew him. Many of these community members, friends and strangers, have supported the Diebel Legacy Fund with gifts ranging from $10 to $500:
- Children's Specialty Care Center, Inc.
- John T. Schindler
- Pohl & Short